View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A beautiful young family




Kelly, Carlos, I'm so glad Mel bought you this photo session as a gift for your baby shower. You immediately made me feel welcome in your home, and I think your generous and easy going nature shines through this series. All the best to you and little Samuel!

6 comments:

  1. They are the most beautiful family!! I am so proud of my brother and Kelly!!Samuel we love you soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Those are great photos Colette!!! Easy when you have such a great family to photograph.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos of a beautiful family!!Skeeter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop watching!! It makes me feel so happy to see my dearest friend glowing with her incredible family. I love you Kelsa, Carsa and Samsa. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohlala! C'est tellement beau, ces photos, la musique et tout et tout! J'ai envie d'un 2ème bébé rien que pour ça :-))))
    Céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kelly, Carlos and Sammy! These pictures are so cute! Can't wait to meet Sammy!

    Miss you hope to see you soon! <3

    <3 Becca, Haley and Meg!

    ReplyDelete