View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Latest news and my new logo!!

Hello everyone,
I have been working on a new look and logo for about 2 months now and finally I am ready to share! Karla, at Velkro Creative (http://www.velkrocreative.com/contact/) did an amazing job at helping realize my vision!  She really listened to what I had in mind, and offered previous advice. I would highly recommend her to any of you in need of some graphic design. I love my new look!

Most of you know that I am moving to Europe very soon... We've been preparing it since November, and it has been a lot of work. I cannot believe how quickly time flies though and that we only have 10 days left in Canada. I am sad to leave so many great friends and clients behind, and it will be a challenge to rebuild our lives in Switzerland at first. Fortunately family and old friends are there to accompany us through this transition.
This will be an exciting time too, with my own wedding coming up this summer! I had a lot of fun designing our invitations and will be sharing them on the blog soon. My dress was finished recently too, so stay tuned for a sneak peak!

Here are some pics of the last album I did for Archie and Kitty. It was my first order from this company and I'm super happy! It's beautiful.  




No comments:

Post a Comment