View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yummy light at the end of a rainy day. Séance de couple avec Aline et Roberto

Hello, bonsoir,

I took the train up to Bienne to meet Aline and Roberto for their engagement session. I had met them at a wedding I shot last October. Cool that they remembered me!
The good thing about taking public transport, is that I got to see a bit of the town, and noticed some good spots that I could take my couple to later on (for example that old cart full of watermelons!). Aline and Roberto also took me to some of their favorite spots. Roberto actually proposed at the fountain you will see below. The view from the top of the mountain was gorgeous and after riding around on the bikes for 2 hours, we stopped to have a beer and some chips. Great way to end the photo shoot and start the evening :)

These two are getting married in October. I can't wait; I am sure we're going to have as much fun as we did last Friday.

p.s. If you look carefully, you'll see me in one of the photos :) It was a trial shot but I kind of like it.













 Didn't I say "yummy light"?!? Must be one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment