View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wedding Silvio & Chantal - preview

This was my first wedding of the season; how lucky we were with the weather! It had been raining for days, but the sun decided to make a timely appearance that day. The location, Schloss Grünenstein, was gorgeous! Old stone, beautiful greenery, antique props...I was in photographer's paradise!
Silvio and Chantal are really sweet people, and a special couple to me: I have known Silvio since I was a child, but I hadn't seen him or his family in a very long time. It was such a wonderful experience hanging out with their respective families and getting to meet all the new (little) additions. Chantal's family is Austrian -note how her family and Andrin are wearing authentic cultural dress.  Guys, I had a great time - thank you!
Now enjoy your little preview!
xoxo
Colette









No comments:

Post a Comment