View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sabrina et Tamas - Avant-première

I had the pleasure of photographing Sabrina and Tamas' civil wedding last Saturday. Here is a sneak preview of the day. I couldn't wait to share some, because when I saw these pictures come to life,  I literally squealed with delight. Seriously. I love the look and feel of these images... the gorgeous couple, her amazing vintage mink shawl, and the snow making it all uber romantic! I was in heaven :)

J'ai eu le plaisir de photographier le mariage civil de Sabrina et Tamas la semaine passée. Je ne pouvais attendre de partager quelques photos, et vous comprendrez vite pourquoi. Lorsque j'ai commencé à éditer ces photos, j'ai littéralement poussé des cris de joie! Tout était au rendez-vous: un couple magnifique, un vison vintage prêté pour l'occasion, et la neige qui rend tout si romantique...




No comments:

Post a Comment