View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Friday, April 25, 2014

La raison de mon silence...The reason for my blogging absence lately...

It has been a very busy last 10 months... Finding out I was pregnant with our second child made me reconsider things and the way I was leading life really. Our 2 year old was keeping us very busy (true to his scorpio sign, let me tell you!), and I had accepted a full time teaching position at school. There was definitely less time for photography and it has been, to be honest, a welcomed break, as one cannot possibly focus on too many things at once and still come out sane :)
I didn't shoot any weddings last year, but enjoyed doing some portrait sessions with new and returning clients. I will post these sometime soon. In the meantime, here are the two mini-loves of my life:




No comments:

Post a Comment