View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

si vous souhaitez me contacter / If you wish to contact me

Bonjour!

Mon site web www.coletteanderes.com ne fonctionne plus; je prévois de le changer et en profiter pour créer un nouveau look.

Si vous souhaitez m'écrire, voici ma nouvelle adresse email temporaire:

colettedewanphotography@gmail.com

Merci.


Hello!
My website www.coletteanderes.com has been taken offline, as I did not wish to renew my subscription with my last old network provider and website company. And so my email address is not valid anymore.

Please contact me at the following address: colettedewanphotography@gmail.com

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment