View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowing today...

I was challenged to go out and shoot the beautiful landscape surrounding us today. I am by no means a landscape artist and you'll agree these shots are nothing spectacular. But I am quite happy with them actually. Living in Calgary I was far away from the century old forests of my childhood and I missed them - so being outside and looking up at these branches that look like veins- it's like I'm breathing in life, feeling the pulse...








The following images are entitled "Swiss Cupcakes"... aka snow cubes in the parking lot, before and after. :)






A little color to finish




No comments:

Post a Comment