View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nouveau look - new look for the blog...

(En français plus bas)
I was up last night for a few hours, doing some work on the blog and the website... well I shouldn't call it work, because I just love what I do. It's a passion.
So a re-vamp, with a background I got from my graphic designer in Canada and a picture of the vintage camera I bought a few months ago (that has a little story of its own), and that we used as a center piece on our wedding table. I wanted something personal and meaningful.

The last few weeks, as the wedding season draws to a close, thoughts about the business, my objectives and my hopes for it, have been "flashing" around in my head. I have actually set today as a work-reflection day; I am looking forward to it. I is time I re-evaluate, re-think what it is I want to achieve. So designing the new blog and adding some changes to my website last night, was synonym for me of this new direction: Personal and meaningful. Inspired by You. The future is exciting. :)


En français... j'ai passé quelques heures hier à travailler sur mon blog et sur mon site web. Je ne devrais pas appeler ça du travail, car c'est une passion. Et c'est tel que je souhaite continuer l'aventure...
Donc, un re-vamp comme on dit en anglais: changement de look, restructuration, ... Comme la saison des mariages est arrivée à sa fin, et que j'ai donc un peu de temps pour la réflection, des idées me trottent dans la tête depuis quelques semaines. En fait, ce sont plutôt des nouveaux objectifs pour le business qui terminent de prendre forme. Et les changements que vous pouvez déjà remarquer sont synonyme d'une nouvelle direction que le business va prendre.
- En passant, la "toile" de fond vient de ma graphiste au Canada, et l'appareil photo vintage est une petite perle que j'ai trouvé il y a quelques mois et qu'on a utilisée comme déco de table à notre mariage. Personnel et significatif. Inspired by You. Voilà ça résume mon approche :)

No comments:

Post a Comment