View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Kaja - bébé Kaja - 13 jours

Deuxième séance "nouveau-né" en Suisse. Un amour de petite fille - je suis un peu subjective, car c'est le 3ème enfant de ma cousine. :)
Second new born session here in Switzerland. She is a gorgeous little girl - but I am a slightly biased as it is my cousin's child :)



La photo suivante me fait trop rire et je voulais la partager. Elle représente un peu le "behind the scenes" d'un shooting :)
This one makes me laugh - I had to add it... this is what really happens during a photo shoot...



No comments:

Post a Comment