View by topic


All images on this blog are copyright of Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Please do not download, copy, use, or print.
Toutes les photos sur ce blog appartiennent à Colette Dewan, COLETTE Photography. Ne pas télécharger, copier, imprimer, ou utiliser sans permission.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Marielle - a lighting experiment

It was more or less a spontaneous thing...My best friend, Marielle, had asked me to shoot some portraits a while ago. I needed to do some experimenting with light. So last Sunday, we headed out to the fields and tried some things... p.s. my mum was my lighting assistant! It was cold, dark, with thorns in the field, she got an arm workout... I don't think she knew what she was getting herself into! But she did awesome and even said she'd come along again. Sweet!
Anyways, I love how some of these images turned out, and I think we'll be seeing some of these as profile pictures on facebook soon lol!






No comments:

Post a Comment